The renter can add additional drivers, and their contact information, on the Departure Form. When the renter arrives to pick up the RV, you should complete the Departure Form together so that the current condition of the RV is agreed upon prior to them taking possession. You can find the Departure Form in the "Documents" section of your RVshare dashboard. There is a section on this form where additional drivers can be added to the reservation. RVshare insurance coverage will extend to all drives listed in this section. Keep in mind, the driver must be 25 years of age or older.
Articles in this section
- How does renter ID verification work?
- How do I add additional drivers to the insurance?
- Where can I find the rental agreement?
- How do I cancel a reservation?
- When will I get paid?
- How does the renter get 24/7 Roadside Assistance?
- Rental Agreement
- What should I do upon the arrival of the renter at the start of the rental?