There are plenty of RVs on RVshare that are handicap or wheelchair accessible. Unfortunately, filtering by these RVs in the search is not currently available, so you will have to reach out to each RV owner to find out if their RV will work for you. Looking at the photos on their listing may also help you determine if the RV will work for you before you contact the owner. To message the owner with any questions you may have regarding the accessibility of their RV, click on "Contact Owner" on the bottom of the listing.
Articles in this section
- What is a stationary rental and why is this a good option for me?
- What is Instant Book?
- How do I save my favorite listings?
- What is SmartMatch?
- Are there any handicap or wheelchair accessible RVs available?
- Can we bring pets with us on our trip?
- How do I contact an owner?
- Why haven’t I received a response from the owners I messaged?