There are no upfront fees, you only pay when you receive bookings. When you receive a booking through RVshare we charge a commission to cover the cost of running the site.
If you list multiple RVs on our site, your rate will drop with each additional RV booked.
- Access to the RVshare platform
- Secure payment processing and direct deposit
- Marketing your RV on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, and more
- Phone and email support for owners and renters
What is charged commission:
- The rental price and fees that are charged at time of booking (not including tax)
- Any overages or fees that are not direct out-of-pocket expenses to you as the owner, such as mileage overages or cleaning and dumping fees
- Out of pocket expenses, such as damages, gas, or missing items, are not charged commission, and instead, the renter is charged an additional 10% processing fee