There are no upfront fees, you only pay when you receive bookings. When you receive a booking through RVshare we charge a commission to cover the cost of running the site.
Here are the standard RVshare commission rates:
25% - If you rent one RV
20% - If you rent 2 RVs
15% - If you rent 3 or more RVs
Your commission rate drops after each RV has been booked, and the change is not retroactive, meaning any reservations that were booked prior the the commission rate decrease will still be calculated at the previous commission rate.
- Access to the RVshare platform
- Secure payment processing and direct deposit
- 24/7 emergency roadside assistance for your renters
- Marketing your RV on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, and more
- Phone and email support for owners and renters
What is charged commission:
- The rental price and fees that are charged at time of booking (not including tax)
- Any overages or fees that are not direct out-of-pocket expenses to you as the owner, such as mileage overages or cleaning and dumping fees
- Out of pocket expenses, such as damages, gas, or missing items, are not charged commission, and instead, the renter is charged an additional 10% processing fee